Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Autunm days...

It's getting cold, and I'm in denial! I'm not ready for winter yet. I've had to break ice off the water troughs already. Okay, so caption for the picture with the boys is "REAL MEN DRINK TEA! Our last big hurrah with Nathan as a single man. We stayed up late visiting and the guys broke out the real mugs!


Morgyn is a great student and Kindergarten in going great. She grimaces and sticks out her toungue when she consentrates. I still haven't been able to capture the "Hepner" grimace which she SOOOO does!

We made some great new friends who came up from Clarkston to buy a goat from me. They stayed overnight in a cabin and we got to visit for a whole day. Tammy and her 17 year old daughter Lindsey. Tammy is a soapmaker too, and we swapped soap and talked a lot about that. She makes really amazing bars with just her own herbs and essential oils-SOOoo Good. Lindsey has Cerebral Palsy and is in a wheelchair. What a sweet young lady she and Morgyn have made fast friends and she was so generous spending her time with a 4 year old! I hope we get to spend more time with them and get to know them better! I'm so MAD that I didn't get any picture while they were here...Grrrr!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Daniel and Natalie said...

I love the picture of the tea! If I drank that much right now I'd not bother going to bed. I'd sleep right in the bathroom!