Friday, January 16, 2009

Winter

I have been so bad about posting pictures to the blog! Before Christmas we signed our contracts with All God's Children International and started the process to adopt a child from Oregon Foster Care. Truthfully, that has pretty much consumed my thought and efforst these days. After Christmas I got my home study binder with all the paperwork I have to gather..I am ALMOST done!!! But in the meanitime here are some photos from the last month. We have lots of snow..a new niece Sophia (Picture of Abi holding her on New Years Eve). Morgyn has decided she wants to grow her hair out like mine..Zack is back to work after almost a month off.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jeremy and lenore diviney said...

Ha. that bottom pic is sooo morgyn. I love it!

Daniel and Natalie said...

Sooo Morgyn?! I've seen that look on her mother and father's faces too! Genes are amazing aren't they?